Well hey there! My name is Stephanie and I am the owner/lead photographer of Stephanie Batten Photography.
I have the pleasure of being behind the camera to capture your most special moments, and I wouldn't want it any other way! I love the care and passion that goes into a wedding day, and I want to capture all those special moments for you!
I have been specializing in wedding and lifestyle photography since 2016, and have had the pleasure of working with so many wonderful couples on one of the most special days of their lives!
I got started in photography after my own wedding to my husband Brad in October of 2016, and things have continued to grow since then! I used to carry around a camera every where I went, and would spend hours outside taking pictures in my parents back yard, but I never thought that I could make it in the wedding photography industry! My husband pushed me to chase my dreams, and here we are, years later, and I can confidently say that it was one of the best decisions I have ever made!
Here are some fun facts about me you might not know:
1. I absolutely LOVE the TV show The Office (my husband and I have watched it at least 5 times)
2. I also really love Disney movies, and feel no shame watching them at any point!
3. I have a strong love love relationship with cookie dough. I could seriously eat a whole bowl of it!
4. I have recently found a love of gardening and am hoping to expand my little backyard garden in the coming seasons!
5. And lastly, I am an INFJ personality type on the Myers Briggs scope, so I crave alone time!